Monday, November 06, 2006

A new me

This weekend was a strange one for me. Firstly it consisted of a much needed 3 days instead of 2, secondly i had tooth ache almost every day of it and thirdly i ended up the weekend looking very different to how i had started it.

Wanna see........................?????????????










I had my eyebrows waxed, my eyelashes tinted, my hair coloured red (a very big first for me) and i had a makeover at Boots! Wow, what a difference.

Here are some pictures from our Guy Fox evening. It was our first attempt at taking fireworks photos and i am so pleased with how they came out.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look awesome girl. I had my first eyebrow waxing ever and I love how much better it looks. I was such a sissy LOL

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online