Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Did you know...

I went blog surfing again this morning...as i do every morning and i happened to read Karla's blog in which she tagged herself.....lol, you have to go take a look if you want the full story (link is to the right) So here are my answers to her tag...

My Loves:
** I Love circles at the moment!
** Rub-ons - I just love, love, love.
** Bright, colourful, beautiful papers.
** Jounraling - telling the story is so important to me.
** Blossoms - i sometimes forget that i have other embelishments...lol.
** Acrylic paint. It can be used for so many things in so many ways. Love it!
** Word stickers.
** All of 7 Gypsies products at the moment.
** The feeling of a completed project.

My not so Loves:
** When i have stuck something down and no matter how much i measured it still looks skew on the paper.
** When i go into my scrapping room and see that the cats have not only been on my table, but have manage to get a little muddy cat paw print somewhere on my layout....i want to cry!
** Tags - Im just never sure what to do with them.
** When my eyelet setter doesnt want to work properly, i have to take it apart and then put it back together again before i can use it...SO FRUSTRATING!!!
**Fibers - I have a load sitting in my room and i can never get inspired enough to use them.
** Spelling mistakes. I am famous for my spelling mistakes. This has always been a tough one for me - especially in school. My mom always thought i would grow out of it...lol. I guess im still growing cos im definately not out of it yet!!
** Only having one sheet of bazzil and needing two.

Things I Tend to Repeat:
** I have blossoms on EVERY page. Big or smal you can always count on them being on there.
** Using my own handwritting. I am not a big fan of my own writing - especially when i am trying to write and i end up going skew- but i feel it is important for my layouts to have that touch of personalization from me. My mom always says that i have a great way with words, and although my spelling is really bad, i do enjoy writing. I have always kept a diary and when things get tough i find it helps me to write it down.
** Acrylic paint always makes it way onto a layout.
** Single page LO's. I love them!
** The color pink. I never used to be a pink girl but at the moment that is my fav scrapbooking colour....that and brown!

What I Want to Try:
** Embossing - I have heard loads about it but never actually tried it.
** Using a piece of fabric somewhere on my page.
** Doing a layout story over two or three canvas's.
** Bleaching
**I would love to try a layout in which i am a little freeer in my style. I tend to be very neat and structured. One day i just want to slap some paint on a page stick a rub-on in the middle of it and ta-da. Its a wonderful, artistic page! lol
** More projects. I have a list a mile long of things i want to try and make, its just finding the time at the moment.
** Doing a weekend Crop or Retreat. I think that would be so much fun!

Products I Would be Mighty Cranky Without:
** My Paper trimmer.
** My computer.
** My double sided tape.
** My scrap paper and pencil.
** My blossoms.
** My black journaling pens.
** My patterned paper.
** Alphabet rub-ons.

Wierd Things I Do When I Scrapbook:
** I stand.
** I dance along to whatever music is playing.
** I first have to play with about 100 different sheets of patterned paper before i finally make a decision.
** I clean up only when my table is sooo messy i cant fit my 12 x 12 on it anymore....and i have a huge, long table that goes across one wall!
** I talk to myself constantly, or atleast inbetween singing to myself.
** I get distracted by other projects VERY easily!

There it is. This is my list for now, at this moment in time. If i were to do this again in a months time i bet you that so much of it would change, but hey thats for another day i guess.

1 comment:

Karla Dudley said...

Coooooooooooooool!!! Me and you are a lot alike! I think one of the main things is that we want to be more free and ARTsy. Wouldn't that be cool! And the color pink? HATE IT! Don't know why but it bugs. I am so glad you decided to do this. I had so much fun reading it! I am going to look at your gallery now and see all the paint you have used. I am trying to get more into that too. Thanks for the shot out girlfriend! -Karla

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online