Thursday, November 30, 2006

An Update.....I think so

Lol....how long has it been? Things, as i am sure for everyone, are crazy crazy crazy at the moment. My list of things to do does not seem to be going down any faster and for some reason i am just so tired lately.

I have beeing loads of work on my grans 80th album this past week and i am almost half way through. My Gosh, that is such a scary thought.Time just seems to be flying by. Christmas cards to make and send off, christmas pressies to buy, circle journals to complete and send on...like i said, the list does not seem to be ending any time soon.

Here are a few sneak peaks at my grans album. I know i should you a few pages earlier on in the year so here are a few more i have been working on.

This is my actual album tin.......for those of you non-scrappers out there you'll understand when i post the full picture...lol

and the following are sneak peaks of some of the pages...

and this....
and this.....
and this.........
and finally this......

Now this is my cat. For those of you who dont know we actually have 5! I know, i know....how on earth did we end up with so many. Im just not too sure to be honest. But, everyone of them is so very different from the other and they all have such great personalities. This one however, he is my baby. I love him to bites. When he sleeps he has to always rest his chin on the floor or chair or whatever he may be laying on. By doing this he ends up with his butt high in the sky...it really is so funny.
Last friday was my moms birthday. After work, my dad took her out for a meal and once they had done that they poped over to us to come for some good old cake and tea. It was so nice being able to spend the evening with them. Out of all the photos that i took these two are my favourite. My mom looks lovely in this photo......
And this photo - i just love how i managed to catch the light from the candles in the photo. Very very proud of myself for this one....lol
Anyways, looking forward to another weekend. Hope you all have a great few days and thanks for reading my extra long post today....lol

1 comment:

Vee said...

what a pretty kitty!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online