Saturday, December 02, 2006

Santa is comming to town.....

Yahooo.....my secret santa items arrived this morning and look oh look what i got! Each day your supposed to open one pressie but as mine arrived today i got to open two! Im ever such a lucky little scrapper.

So just wanted to say a BIG thank you to my secret santa.

Here are some pictures for all to see.....
Firstly all my pressies - had to be really good as to not poke and touch each one.....lol


Then, once i found pressie for day one, i opened this.....

Arent these just the cutest!! I think i have said this once or twice but THANK YOU Santa.

Then pressie number two.....

Chalks. Would you belive that i do not own one chalk in all my scrapbooking stash?? Nope not me. I am so looking forward to getting these babies out and having a play. If anyone has any suggestions or tips for me leave me a line and let me know.

Im so excited Im acting like a kid.....lol

So i am going to love you and leave you and bounce from my scrapping room, all the way down the stairs and into the lounge.

Have a great weekend everyone and dont forget to come back tomorrow for pressie number 3!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online