Thursday, December 14, 2006

Yet more scrapping

Before i begin today's post I'm just going to apologise. I dont know whats going on with me but I'm feeling very emotional and very deep....lol Maybe its this time of the year, maybe its down to me spending so much time doing my grans album and looking through all the old photos and old memories. Maybe its just me being silly!

Anyways, here are another two pages that i did last night. This one i was going to title "Love through the ages" as its photos of my mom and dad from early on in their relationship up until now. I couldn't quite get the title to work correctly on the page so decided to just leave it off. So what do you think?

Then this page is is actually of my dad's brother. He lives on a farm that we used to visit often as children and has recently, probably within the last 8 years, turned his farm into a holiday resort type of place. It is set in the heart of the mountains and is such a beautiful place. I don't have any recent photos of him so found this old photo of John and then got some photos of his resort off of his Internet site. I like how it has turned out.




Just look at what my lovely secret Santa got me for today's present. An altered Journal. This is just so beautiful. For some reason the photo is not showing the proper richness of these colours. I love the ribbon, the fibers and the bookmark made with the little sea shell. What a lovely, personal thought. Thank you.

Right, I'm just going to leave it at this today. Hope everyone has a great Thursday. We have our Christmas party tonight with work so i will be shooting off to that tonight after work. Will let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

Ronda Palazzari said...

Beautiful, all of them! I love how you captured the love through the years, totally awesome!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online