Friday, December 29, 2006

Catch up

Hi everyone, how are you all doing? Did you all have a good Christmas?

We had a lovely Christmas....having a lay in in the morning, then off to my parents for a fantastic Christmas lunch and off to Stu's family for a night of cards. Boxing day we went shopping and on Wednesday Stu was back at work.

I on the other hand may not have been at work but boy have i worked! I have sorted and cleaned out the house over the past 48 hours. From top to bottom - literally. All that i have left to do is one bookshelf in the lounge and then the laundry. Wow, what a fantastic feeling to have it all done and sorted. The house looks completely different and i am starting to feel more at ease and relaxed. I don't do well living in mess and clutter.

Today i am off for some mother daughter time at Borders and then i am off to do some grocery shopping. When i get back this afternoon I am planning to finally sit down and get some scrapping done. I haven't done any since i finished my grans album and i cant wait to get back into things.

I have two more things to show you for today. The first being my new handbag that Stu bought for me. Actually.... i saw it, picked it and he just paid for it. Anyway, i love it. Take a look.

And the second things is, if you are looking for a good book to read, why not look at reading a book called Redemption by Karen Kingsbury. I started reading it a week ago and i am almost finished it. Its one of those cant put it down, need to know what happens book. It is the first in 5 books but i think each book has its own ending so you wont be left dangling in the middle of know where.

Well, i am off to begin my day. I hope that all of you have a lovely day and a fantastic New Year. Keep yourselves safe and have a wonderful time.

PS. I just want to also thank everyone who left me comments on my album. Its fantastic to hear what you think.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online