Friday, December 08, 2006

13 more days and counting.....

Ok, so i have been planning and thinking about my grans album for the last three or four months and after looking at the calender last night i realised that i only have 13 more days to complete it. Everything needs to be done. I have done a few pages so far but it only half fills the lunch tin album. I still have a lot more work to do to get it finished so last night i sat down and did two more pages. This one below is only a part picture of the page as i was too tired to get my camera to work properly....lo

and this is the second page that i managed to finish. This cutie in the photo below is me!! Yup, riding on my tricycle although its been cropped out of the photo. I loved that little thing! I know this page is rather plane but i am so pleased with how it has turned out.

Well, i am hoping to get more pages done this weekend but the weekend is looking a little busy so we will have to see.

Then a little update on my Christmas swap. On day seven i got some lovely Bright Flower rubons.....

and this morning i got this lovely lavender ink pad. Thanks Santa - what fantastic pressies!


I have so much more to say and do but I'm running out to time right now. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your card is so cute, usual.
I sent you some stuff last week, you know it's christmas time so give it a copy weeks to get there okay!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online