Monday, December 04, 2006

I'm ever so poorly

Well, not in the flu sort of sense but most definately in the achy back sort of sense. I woke up in the early hours of this morning and i could hardly move. My back has been so sore today. I feel like im 80 years old today! I can hardly walk, it takes me five minutes to sit down and ten minutes to stand back up again and dont even ask me to bend down to pick something up off the floor!! Oh for the love of a healthy, happy back. Im hoping to go home, make dinner and relax in a very hot bubble bath.

On the fourth day of chrismtas my santa gave to me.....some very lovely kitty kat buttons. Take a look - i fell in love with them the minute i opened the wraping! They have got such character, such personality - just like my cats.

I havent done a lot of 12 x 12 layouts lately and i am really missing them. Im hoping to have my grans album finished by next monday but i still have an awful lot of stuff to do to it. Oh well, i know she is going to love it so it is well worth all this work.
I am off to climb into that bath i was on about and i will see everyone tomorrow. Have a good night

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online