Thursday, November 09, 2006

Happy Birthday Dad

Yesterday was my dads birthday. The old man turned 52! Its so weird to think of your dad as a normal human being. Dad's are super heros, who can sort everything out, who you go to when you have a problem or when you need a little extra love.

Dad, I love you so much, Happy Birthday for yesterday and hope that you had a fantastic day.

This is my dad's cake, I iced it and decorated it all on my own......

The happy couple

The birthday boy with his special badge

This photo is just perfect of my dad, it is very seldom that you dont see him on the phone to someboday. We always joke that we think he must have been born with a phone to his ear!

Dad opening his pressie. We got him some of his favourite aftershave - Old Spice original.

And finally he is blowing out his candles!

Last night was a great evening and i am looking forward to gettting these photos scrapped soon!

There is so much more to tell you and so much more that is going on with me at the moment but that will have to wait for another day.

Take care everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I hope it was a great day!

JaneH said...

Happy Birthday to your Dad!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online