Monday, November 12, 2007

A good weekend

So what sort of weekend did you have? A good one i hope! Mine was very nice. Normally they seem to fly by without much worry for my wants and needs but not this weekend. This weekend i managed to get so much done. I went shopping and bought some new acrylic paints, i found some time to finish off this art journal entry
as well as start and finish this entry....
This was last weeks prompt from Suzie. This included some paint and a lot of collage and glue. I had so much fun with the glue….lol

After I had had enough art time I sat down and watched this
And this

And got some much needed knitting time in. As of right now I only have one more row to knit and then I can cast off, block it and then sew up the seams. I am hoping to have it ready to show you all by Wednesday.

My gran has been gone for a week already and I wanted her to come home to a nice little mail treat. So last night I put together this little card for her. Card making is not my normal choice of artwork but it was nice to try something a little different. Inside the pouch is a photo of my self, my brother and my gran and on the back is a little message from me. I hope that it gets to her safely and that it makes her smile.

I am just finishing up work and then heading off to see the doctors. Tonight i hope to finish knitting the baby item and get some more reading time in.

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Glad you had a good weekend!! We LOVE cars over here! LOL

Anonymous said...

Lynne, Love your artwork...it's inspiring me! Have a great day.
Melissa

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online