Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Linkage Love

I have been seeing such great things on this wide web of ours that i thought i would share some of my favourite ones with you.

As we are getting closer to Christmas lets start with these first

# How about some word cards

# I have also been thinking about doing a Christmas quilt with this pattern.

# One day when i have children i am so going to be making an advent in a box!

And how about these cute sewing projects

# A funky grocery bag dispenser

# And these tea towels would make a wonderful gift

# The best head band ever

# And then how about these sweet little hair curlers. My gran used to have some that she used to use when we were younger.

# How about a reversible sewing machine cover

# Some cute owls - i have so many different ideas for these babies

# And as we are having some new baby additions soon how about these cloth shoes

# I forgot to add this cute Bagsket Tutorial

This gratitude journal is a great idea for next year and i have actually made a start on it. I decided to make one as a Christmas gift so this morning i started making 2.

And how about this snuggly neck warmer or these really funky hats

These past few days i have been wanting to do more paintings and art journaling but for some reason i have spent more time art journal surfing than art journal painting. There are some really good blogs and sites around - you can see a few of them on my sidebar - but this one in particular is one that i have really been enjoying.

OK, so i know that today's post has been a little higgalde piggaldy but i just need to vent one little frustration that i have been experiencing for the past few days. Paypal have decided that they need me to verify my bank account with them so they have put a block on me sending payments through paypal until this has been done. Just great! It is going to take between 3 - 5 days to sort out but do they not realise that its coming up to Christmas and it just so happens that i have won and bought several items which i now can not pay for ...arghh. So frustrating!!

On that note i will leave you with this quote that i found while blog surfing:


"to finish the moment, to find the journey's end in every step of the road, to live the greatest number of good hours, is wisdom." - ralph waldo emerson
Happy Wednesday all!

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

Great links girl!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing all the great links. I have found some of my favorite blogs by other's sharing.

Love the quote. I love most of what Ralph has to say.
amanda

Anonymous said...

Fantastic links - thank you!

nova said...

Thanks for the linky-loos, I love when people do this and give me insight on the crafty goodness I have missed out on!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online