Friday, November 02, 2007

Whats going on....

I seem to have a lot of different things going on at the moment and i thought i would take some time to share them with you as well as make a note of them for myself for the future.

*I would like to wish Adrienne a happy birthday for today! Hope you have a wonderful day.

*On Monday i am off to London to go see the embassy. It is way too expensive to catch the train down to London so i am going to have to go by bus. A three hour journey there and a 3 hour journey back. A long time! I am hoping to get at least one knitting project finished and possibly a second.

*My new car is working fantastically and i am really enjoying driving her around.

*We also bought a new DH ready flat screen television on Wednesday night. We have been borrowing a family members TV for months now so thought we had better get our own and give them theirs back.

*Last night we met up with my family and my gran and we had a lovely meal at the Hobby Horse Pub.

*Over the next month i will be spending so much time on this Handmade Holidays Tutorial site by Sew Mama Sew. It looks fantastic.

*Stu's engine in his motorbike has got some problems. We have found a new engine for the bike and if all goes well we should be picking it up this weekend.

*I have not been doing any scrapping lately but i have been doing a lot of work in my art journal. I will get some photos posted some time this weekend. If you are looking for something fine to try your hand it have a look at Suzi's site, D'blogala's site and doc.u.menting site. Your art doesn't have to beautiful to anyone else except to you so don't what others say or what that critical voice inside of us put you off trying this.

* I have only recently found the creative organizing blog but i can not wait to get my teeth stuck into it a little more.

*I seem to be going off of tea for some reason. I am not sure why or what i am going to drink if i keep going the way i am but my daily cups of tea just aren't doing it for me anymore.

* I love Greys Anatomy

* We have made no further plans on the wedding front

* I am really missing my old friends lately

Have a great weekend everyone and keep safe.

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Aww, thanks so much for the B'day wishes!! I hope you have a good trip!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online