Monday, November 19, 2007

It has taken me two weeks to read this book. This weekend i finished it and i love it. My mom lent me her copy but i am definitely going to have to get my own. This story is beautiful, heartwarming and so inspiring. If you get a chance i would definitely recommend it.

This weekend i got some time to paint. I am currently working on a canvas and hope to have it finished by the end of the week to show you guys. This little piece is going to sit in the stairway. I have the picture of what i want in my head but it will probably change as i work on it more and more. I have started to finish some of my old acrylic paints and so a few weeks back i picked up some new ones from Tescos. I must admit that i love them and the next time i need some more i will be getting these rather than the old ones. My only complaint is that there are only basic colours in the set but on the flip side to that, because of this, i have been experimenting with mixing my own colour and creating my own shades which have made the journey even more fun and rewarding.

In between waiting for the different paint layers to dry i decided to work on this. My first quilt pin cushion. I used scraps from my first quilt and used the stuffing from an old cushion. I sorted through my button collection and found the perfect green button to go in the centre. It took me about 30 minutes to complete her and i am so pleased with how she turned out. I might even make one for my mom at some point.

Sunday night i spent some time looking through GodTube. It is very similar to You tube except you can find things related to God, Christian music, parts of sermons and much much more. While having a look around i found some music videos by Coffey Anderson. This guys is amazing! If you have some time make sure to listen to his other stuff - well worth it.

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

I love a good book! I'll ahve ot add that one to my list!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online