Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Its here, its here!

This is what arrived at my house yesterday morning while i was at work. I placed this order in January from A million little things but because i had it shipped via sea it took seven weeks to get here! I was so excited to get it as i have not bought stash in months due to the pennies being so tight. Wohoo - guess what i will be doing tomorrow and Friday? Oh yeah, while i think about tomorrow and Friday let me just shout from the roof tops that i have those two days off work! Yup, i have a four day weekend coming up.

So why has it been so long since i blogged?Once again my days seem to be running off with out me. Work is so busy that i don't have time to check emails for surf sites ( i know i shouldn't be doing these things normally but a girl who works really hard deserves these few minutes of distraction every now and then). By the time i get home i have to do dinner and clean the house etc and once that is done i just feel so tired! This has started to worry me a little because i have been a lot more tired than what i normally am. Maybe i just need a good nights sleep but a few nights ago i was in bed by 8:30pm and had to nudged out of bed by OH when the alarm kept going off the next morning. I'm just so so tired!

On the scrapping front - I have finally finished my teams circle journal and am hoping to have it in the post by Saturday at the latest. I was going to post some pictures of it but decided that it would be much better kept as a surprise for my fellow team members. Other than the circle journal i haven't done much scrapping.

On the sewing front i am still stuck with my shirt. That is now sitting in a pile next to my sewing machine. Last night i decided to make a start of my trousers. I cut out the pattern, fold my fabric, place my patter on the fabric......you wont believe it........i cant fit the pattern on the fabric. No matter how i try it just wont fit! I pick up the patter cover, turn it around and *BAM* it hits me right on the nose. My pattern calls for 2.5m of fabric, not the 2m that i have. Arghh. So away with that idea and out with my skirt pattern. This time, before i go to all the trouble of finding the pieces and cutting them out i check how much fabric i need....just over 1.5m. Yippee - i should be able to make this one!

Have you seen this blog? Its really cool. i have been visiting it for a while now and keep meaning to join in but life got in the way and i never got around to it. Then, while cleaning out my memory card i came across this photo that i took a while ago and i knew that it would be a great way to start my journey. Now i no that these are not in order but it doesn't matter to me. This photo is for the prompt Read.
And this prompt is for Plastic! I really like how this photo turned out. The way the light is hitting the keyboard and how some of the keys are in focus and how others aren't.
If you have some spare time and want to see some really good blogs and meet some fantastic ladies take a look at toya's and adrienne's inspirational Wednesday entry.

That's it from me for a few days! Have a great weekend and make sure to catch up with me next week. Chow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, look at all the goodies and thanks for the shout out!

Adrienne said...

You got some good stuff!!!!!!!! And thanks for the shout out! Glad you like our IW!!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online