Friday, March 30, 2007

Oh Mr Postman

I LOVE the postman!! And if he were to be honest i think he would say that i scare him just a little....lol.

This is what he brought me yesterday. The latest issue of ScrapBook Inspirations (look out for a review of some of the articles later next week) and along with this magazine came this mini book as the free gift. This little books looks lovely and i know exactly what i am going to do in it.
The postman also brought me this. The March kit from Modscraps. All that i can say is Wow! I must have really been out of the latest things in the scrapping world because there is just so much that i haven't seen. I love the black lace, the letters and most of all the tube of flowers! Never seen those flowers before or the black lace. The papers are just gorgeous and i already have ideas for them.
Today is my last day at work for a while...10 days actually but who's counting! I have got some nice plans for the week ahead so not sure how much i will be around. Anyways, have a great weekend everyone and i will be back with photos, as I'm doing a photo shoot next week, a new hair style - going to the hair dressers on Thursday and hopefully a whole lot of new stash and new layouts to show.

Have a good one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh boy, look at them goodies! I love those thickers, must get some!Enjoy!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online