Thursday, March 08, 2007

Mouse and Cheese

OK you guys, you have just got to watch this video. It had me in stitches! Sit back and enjoy.

This is my level of humour gals!

Last night we seemed to have had a bit of a blow up in the house. Anyway, this left me with an entire evening to do what i wanted. I went upstairs, sat at my desk and just began to scrap. If you read yesterdays post you will know that my creativity has been lacking lately but i am pleased to say that last night i found it once again.

First i want to show you a layout that i did a few weeks back. I entered it in to a magazine but i have not heard anything back yet so i assume this one did not make the cut and that now i can post it here for you all to see. I so love how this turned out and it is a very different style for me.

Then this is the layout that i started ages ago but finally found the creative juices to finish it. I'm pleased with how it has come out. I used Fancy Pants paper, ribbon, 7 Gypsies tag, Lil Davies alphabets and the blue letters i got free with my Scrapbook Inspirations magazine a few months back. Halfway through my title i realised that these felt letters only come with one M so i improvised and turned my W upside down. I don't think you can really tell....can you?

Oh yeah, on second thought, i just wanted to add in that the little white swirls you can see around the photo are from Kirsty's site. I downloaded one of her overlays, made it a little bigger than my photo and only got the edges of the swirls to show. Thanks Kirsty!
I also managed to make a start on our team circle journal. I had a really good idea for it and the cover is turning out far better than i thought it would. Yahoo to me!

In other news, my diet/healthy eating is going very well. I lost 1.5 pounds this week and i am going to start incorporating some exercise into my day so that i can begin to build up my fitness level. Yesterday i had a look at taking part in this years Race for Life. For the past three years i have been tempted to join in but this year i think i am going to take the plunge and enter. If your reading this mom, i am going to try to get you to come with me so be prepared!! lol.

I am still battling with my ear infection. I had to go back to the doctors on Tuesday and i still have both an inner and outer ear infection. Man......this just isn't getting better! Anyways, he gave me some antibiotics and told me to come back in a weeks time. Lets hope it works this time.

Tonight i am hoping to carry on with my shirt, do some more work on my circle journal and also spend an hour(providing i can actually manage that) doing some salsa dancing with a workout DVD that i have at home.

Well, that's me for today.

I'm outta here!

Have a good one.

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

LOL! That is so funny!!!

Unknown said...

Wow lynne...a little blow up in your house has left you free to get creative. Love the LO.
Hope the ear sorts itself soon.Xx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online