Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Perspective

Ok, so i know i said that was going to take some time out for me - and yes i still am going to do that but not just right now. I have four days left at work (including today) and then i am off for 10 days! Yup 10 days to do what i want, 10 days to take some time out for me. So that is what i am going to be doing.

Yesterday was rather a low day for me but today I am feeling better. Perhaps its my perspective that has changed, perhaps it is down to simply getting more sleep - I'm not sure. Don't get me wrong, i still have all of that going on but i don't feel like it is overpowering me like i did yesterday.

Anyways, on to other stuff. Last night when i got home i had this waiting for me. Yup, my new Nokia 7373. How girly is it! I love it. The colours have altered a little in the photo but you get the idea. I love the swirls, i love the dangly bits, i love the change!

Keeping it short and sweet today so that is it from me.
Have a great day!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online