Thursday, March 22, 2007

The sniffs

So it seems to be in full force! I have the sniffs, the sore throat - basically i have the YUKS!! But i am not letting it stop me.....i have too much to do. lol . Tonight i am going to meet my mom at Borders and we are going to have a nice chat and a cuppa. Cant wait!

I also have a few layouts that are midway through and i really need to get a moving with them. I hate having things half done. I also want to do a mini book at some point and i have a circle journal entry to do as well.

I have also been playing with the idea of going to get some more fabric and a new pattern and get a sewing but next weekend my mom and i are going here so if I am being smart i will be keeping my money for then instead of going out and spending it now.

Yesterday i bought this and this from Amazon. I have been looking at getting both for a while now but i can find Inside my Heart here in the UK yet. Because of this it will take between 6 - 8 weeks for my books to arrive but i don't mind. I know that they are on their way! Yipee.

A few nights ago i got my camera out and took this photo. I love how the colours show in this photo! I love my camera!
I had loads more to say but I'm just not feeling up to it.

Peace out!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online