Wednesday, May 23, 2007

1+1+1

You know how you get those days where its just a normal everyday sort of day and then wham out of no where you get hit with something that leaves you feeling as if all around you your life is laying in pieces. You know that tonight you will be going to bed a different person. That is how i am feeling today. In pieces and not sure where to go.

While doing my daily web surfing i came across this challenge on Kal's blog and boy oh boy is it challenging me right where I am.
Tonight i might take some time to sit down and work on my letter. I have a lot that i want to say but not sure that it will actually form sensible sentences or make much of any sense to anyone else but me.

Last night i pulled out my yarn that i am using for my Summer Tunic and began to knit a swatch just to make sure that the combination of the yarn and the needles will keep the pattern at the same size. It does and i really like how it has turned out. Really looking forward to starting this Tunic.

That's all from me today. Hope you all have a good day.
Peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see your tunic progress!
xo

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online