Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Dreams and Weekends

As each day passes by, I seem to be feeling more and more a desire to get into the photography business. I know that i have a lot to learn but you know what......I know that i will be good at it and i think that that will count for a lot. Because of this I have decided that i am going to take a few photography classes at Jessops and see where it goes from there.

A few weeks ago I bought myself this book from Creating Keepsakes. I love it and would totally recommend it for anyone who is interested in learning a few new tricks and skills.
Saturday afternoon, I did an impromptu photo shoot with my mom and dad and here are a few photos that i took.





I am just so pleased with how these have come out. I will definitely be spending more time on this.

While i think about it, if anyone has any tips for me on using Adobe Photo Shop i would greatly appreciate it. Normally i have been using Paint Shop Pro but this weekend my Dad installed Photo Shop for me instead and I am finding it a little more complicated than PSP.

This long weekend saw some very interesting and fun things. I have almost finished the front of my child's sweater for Knitting for Feed the Children, photo to follow as soon as front it completely finished.

I have also gone and coloured my hair a dark brown. I love how it has turned out. The hair salon at my gym is having a half price special this month on all services so i am thinking about going to get a trim and perhaps have some highlights put in for summer. Tomorrow I am going to get my eyebrows waxed so once that is done i will take some self portraits to show off my new brows and hair colour.
I haven't done any scrapping or sewing in a little while now but that is OK. I have a busy week ahead at work but next weekend i hope to get some scrapping time in.
Take everyone and have a great day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job with those photos. I love that special issue. I highly recommend it myself. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip....I am going to get that issue of CK on Computer Tips. Loved your photos....follow your dream!
Melissa

Unknown said...

I hope your photos take off! You have a great eye for them.
xxxxxxxxx
Sj

Vee said...

beautiful photos!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online