Monday, May 21, 2007

Communication is Key

Communication is key to any relationship. This i have heard a hundred times by now and yet somehow i still battle to get this part of my relationships the way i feel it should be. Just because you have been with someone for a long time does not seem to make it any easier. Bearing your soul and opening yourself up to being totally vulnerable is not something i find that i can do with ease. It is not something that comes naturally to me and it is definitely not something that i like to do. Talking - who would have thought it could have so many complications. Today and going forward i am going to make a conscious effort to better my communication skills with those that i love. I am going to let down the walls that i seem to have up and let myself be vulnerable. I'm going to put myself out there, as scary as it feels, and give those around me a chance to show me that this can work. Lord, please give me the strength i need to do this courageously.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online