Friday, May 18, 2007

A full weekend ahead.

I'll admit it. I am one of those people who love to make lists. I have a list for my lists....lol. It drives me crazy sometimes and i even sometimes wish that i was not this way inclined but I am .... so i am going to embrace it and do what i do best.

Things have been so busy these past few weeks, well to be fair things have been busy this entire year so far. Let me share with you what i have been up to lately (and some of this will help me with the journaling that i want to do for a layout that i am working on)

*I have been spending a lot of time on the web lately -mainly during my lunch hour at work.
I have been looking at this and this and this and this, oh yeah not to forget this as well.

* I have been going to the gym three times a week - which in itself is fantastic although to be honest it does take up a lot of time that i would be doing other things in.

* I had acrylic tips put on about three weeks ago and last night i decided that it is time for them to come off - I'm finding it really difficult to scrap with them....lol

* I have joined up to the Summer Time Tunic KAL - got my yarn and the pattern and just need to jump on eBay to get some knitting needles.

* This morning i also joined up to Scrapalong blog - cant wait to get started with this.

*Been listening to Joyce Meyers every morning while getting ready for work. This weeks messages - Battlefield of the Mind - has been exactly what i needed. I'm actually quit disappointed that its Friday and that this a new topic will be starting.

* I found an old CD that i made into what is effectively a "mixed tape". Really enjoyed listening to all my old favourite songs, singing along with all the words.

A lot more has been going on but i think that is enough for now....lol. Your probably bored stiff by now and this is if you even managed to get this far.

My next list - Things i need to get done this weekend. There is just so much that i want to finish.

1. I need to catch up on the laundry
2. I must catch up on the house cleaning too - getting to the point where it would be very embarrassing if someone where to drop by unannounced.
3. Finish my layout for the OLW and Pencillines challenge for this week.
4. Finish sewing my Trousers that i have been working on for weeks and weeks now.
5. I must get those knitting needles ordered or else they wont be here in time and i will have to resort to knitting with my fingers - NOT a pretty sight.
6.Got another gym class on Saturday - going to try Body Combat this time.

I just wanted to leave you with this photo. I found this on Google images so in no way is it my own but last night, before we went to bed, we came across one of the Discovery channels and they were doing an episode on Lobsters and sea life. The underwater scenes that they were showing were just so amazing (What a great God we have for creating such beauty). We were following the life of a lobster from the time it is born until it is old enough to reproduce itself and while they were still small they were in danger of being eaten by many other sea creatures - one of which is our friend the Hermit Crab. Isn't he just amazing? Just thought i would share something unusual and beautiful.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online