Tuesday, May 22, 2007

We GO together

So yesterday I needed a little Me time. A little down time to get some thoughts straight in my head and to play a little. So, i asked my manager if i could take half a days holiday - considering i was already at work. She said yes and I came home and spent about an hour and a half on my own listening to music and scrapping before Stuart came home. So much for my Me Time. Anyways.I don't get to scrap as much as i wish i could, I know all you scrappers are saying "Me Neither", but I really need to make more of an effort.

Here is my latest layout. It took me ages to hand cut those circles out but i think the effect is well worth the work. We Go Together is for the Pencillines challenge # 32 and One Little Word challenge # 1.
Ladies - If you are after a really good, funny film then i totally suggest you go to Blockbusters or the like and get yourself Hitch. Man this film was just so funny and so cute and such a nice watch. I know its been out for ages already but it has been one of those films that you would love to go watch but never actually get around to doing it. I am so going to lend this to my mom sometime!

On other TV news Greys Anatomy Season 3 Starts on Thursday night at 10PM on Living TV. Can everyone give me a "Yahoooooooo". I can's wait to watch this. Fin, Meredith - Meredith, McDreamy........I know who i would pick!

Tonight I am off to do Body Balance at the gym so no doubt tomorrow i will be aching again! Have a great day everyone.

7 comments:

Edleen said...

i like what you did with the challenge! very nice :)

Anonymous said...

Lynne, Good for you...some me time....even if precious little.
Have you see Music and Lyrics? Also, a cute movie. I think you would enjoy it.
Have a great day!
Melissa S.

Anonymous said...

Lynne,
I emailed you the "card" from your posting but thought I would also share it on my blog. I am sure it will encourage others.
Melissa S.

Lynn said...

awesome layout! Thanks for playing along!

Lynn
one little word

Anonymous said...

I need to go my "go" layout tonight. I keep forgeting about it. Isn't that blog awesome?
DH burned me 2 dvds of season 3, you will love it. I haven yet to see it all but it is going to be good!

Unknown said...

Fantastic layout :)

Ronda Palazzari said...

LOVE IT! So sorry I didn't get here sooner! So happy you are a WORDSTER!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online