Wednesday, May 16, 2007

You are beautiful

“Put your heart, mind, intellect and soul even to your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.”
-Swami Sivananda (1887-1963)


Yesterday I took part in my first Body Balance class at the gym. I think it is sort of like Yoga but not a hundred percent sure. Anyways, it was definitely an eye opener! When did i get so stiff and inflexible (if that is a word...lol)? The other ladies who were there must be regulars because they were all doing the stuff that took loads of strength and balance. It was totally amazing to watch them! Inspiring. Tonight i am going to a Spinning class so doing pretty well with this exercise thing.

These are the shoes that i bought on Saturday for work. Aren't they just so cute? I was tempted to get the white pair as well but then decided against it. One pair would be difficult to explain to other half but two.......that would be impossible!
I actually got some scrapping done last night as well. I finished off my layout for Ali's Ezine from last week. She spoke about beauty. Beauty in life around you and beauty within you. I decided to do the beauty within Stu and i am very pleased with how it has turned out.
I managed to incorporate some of my new techniques that i have been learning in my Computer Tricks magazine and am really loving this book.

That's it from me today. I have a very exciting day ahead and hopefully some exciting news to share with you all tomorrow.
Have a great Wednesday everyone.

4 comments:

Paula J Atkinson said...

Fabulous layout. Love the colours & the shapes you have used.

עידן said...

Fabulous page!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, excellent layout and striking photo.
Melissa

Vee said...

awesome page!!

have a great weekend :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online