Thursday, May 10, 2007

Ta da

So I have finally found a few minutes in which i can update my blog. Life is busy at the moment but that is OK. I like being busy. I like having things to do.

This is me on Tuesday evening with my hair coloured, lady like mustache veeted off and my eyebrows waxed! lol - i feel like a woman again....note to self - need to shave legs soon.
Anyways, work is very stressful at the moment and i am thinking about finding another job. The things that keep here though are the money, which i know is not everything, and the location. It takes me 10 minutes to get there and that is if there is traffic. yesterday i had such a bad headache that by the time i got home from all my stuff i could hardly move without my head pounding. I cant be 100% certain but I'm a Little worried it was a stress headache. To be honest i still have it slightly this morning but no rest for the hardworking as i have a huge meeting today so cant even take the day off on the sick.

I did go to the gym last night. One. To try to relieve some of this stress and in doing so help my headache - That obviously did not work. Two. I wanted to do another Spinning class. This is now my third one so far and i must admit i am getting better. I have found a better position for my butt so it does not hurt so much and believe it or not i can even begin to see more definition in my calf muscles! I'm so proud!

On the creative side i have not done any scrapping in a long time. I have two circle journals that need doing and a few layouts that need finishing. I also have done no more sewing and ended up frogging the child's sweater and will have to start again!

Well, that is it for me. I am off to hang up the washing before leaving for work. I wanted to leave you with a photo that i took. This is my latest "treat" after a long hard week or in some extreme cases a long hard day.
Peace.

2 comments:

Ronda Palazzari said...

Love the new look! I so need to have my eyebrows done...starting to look like one giant caterpillar. Let the stress go....play it really helps!

Anonymous said...

You GO girl! Love your new look.
I hope you feel better....
Melissa

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online