Thursday, July 05, 2007

A bit of this and a bit of that

That is how my life feels at the moment. A little of this and a little of that and not a whole lot of stuff actually getting done and completed. This is where i am with my knitting. I am loving knitting this but it is taking me a very long time. 20 minutes to knit 1 row to be precise. This is only the back and i still have a lot to do on it before i can start on the front and on the sleeves. I have found another pattern that i want to start but am not sure if i should wait until this one is finished and have all my concentration on it or if i should cast on the new pattern as it is mainly plain knitting on the round so wont take much concentration...I'm not sure yet. I will think about it a little more and let you know what i decide.

Saturday morning was thoroughly surprised to find this coming through the door from the postman. A post card from Wilna all the way from Canada! Thanks Wilna, what a nice surprise.
I have also been doing some studying while Stu has been on night shifts this week. Trying to aim to do 2 hours a night but after a full day in the office, the 2 hours is quit a push. Perhaps it will just take a little getting used to - like forming a new habit i guess.

I haven't picked up any scrapping stash in about two weeks now and to be honest i am missing it. I have decided that tonight i am going to take a break from studying and i am going to do all those things that i have been meaning to do. Some scrapping, some art journaling, some reading and some Greys Anatomy watching.

Have a good day - cant believe it is Thursday already!

1 comment:

Ronda Palazzari said...

I always have multiple projects going....hmmm maybe I should stick to one. I hope you find some balance soon. You have been tagged...come to my blog for details.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online