Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A long weekend.

This weekend has been a little longer than normal for me. I took Monday and Tuesday off work to study as i am having my first exam next Saturday and i still had a lot to get through. I am so proud to say that i have managed to finish all the work and assignments that needed doing and i now have 3 days to revise before i have to sit the exam.

Saturday was a good Mail day for me. I have heard so much about this book and so i just had to get my hands on it. I jumped onto eBay and picked it up for a real bargain. I cant wait to find some time to get stuck into this.
Because of all the studying that i have been doing i have been a little behind on my circle journal that needed doing last weekend. Saturday morning i had to get it to the post office and get it posted out so after dropping Stu at work in the early hours of the morning i came home and did this....
The circle journal was titled "the year I was born". What a great idea. I had so much fun putting this together.

Tuesday was Stu's day off work so after i had finished doing my studying we got some time to spend together. It was nice. He fell asleep on the couch and i managed to get some creative time in as well being able to begin to sort out my scrap space.
I am by no means done yet but i am closer right now than i was this morning! Hope you all had a great weekend.

1 comment:

Vee said...

love that book!! enjoy it :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online