Monday, July 30, 2007

Local Discovery

I bet this is true for so many people. Why is it that we miss the things that are right under our noses? This is a street that Stu found in town while walking from one side of town to the other. He has lived here all his life and he never knew this road existed. I have lived here for about 5 years and i have never seen this road.

Sunday morning we got up and went into town with my camera to discover this little road and all that surrounds it.








At the end of the little cobble road we found an old grave yard. The tomb stones were amazing. Some of them going back 200 years. Some where so old and degraded that you could not read anything on it while others were so clear that it looked like they had been written yesterday. So many people buried here, so many different ages. 7 Weeks, 16 years, 27 years, 32 years and 68 years. Very interesting and all this time it has been in our back yard!

Saturday i wrote my first exam. Difficult but alright. I should get the results in a few weeks. Stu also bought me some Armani Code perfume. I love it! Thanks babe.
Feeling very low today as this morning I spoke to my gran before i left for work. She sounded so sad on the phone. I hope she knows how much i love her and how i wish i could be closer to her at this difficult time. I am going to do something over here in place of the funeral but i have not yet decided what.

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

WOW! Those pics are great!! Sorry to hear of your loss!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online