Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Giving

I love giving gifts to people. Little unexpected treats for no reason at all. This is what i bought off of eBay for Stu - an XBox 360 game that he has been looking for. It came through the post yesterday, i wrapped it up and left it on his keyboard for him to find sometime later today.
Yesterday, I finished my Pencillines # 42 challenge. I really enjoyed using my new making memory items and also the orange.
Last week i put a post on UKScrappers asking them how they organize their paper scraps. I hold onto every little bit of paper and have piles of it on my table. Its difficult to find anything in particular and i spend hours looking through it only to find that i have somehow managed to bend the edge in half...argh. So after some reading on what people do, i decided to sort them into primary colour and then put them into 12 x 12 clear bags. I have a red, blue, green, yellow, pink and earthy colour bag. This is working so well and makes it so much quicker to find what i am looking for. Plus i now find that i am using a lot more of my scraps. Such a great idea!

During my lunch hour i managed to nip into my local yarn shop. I only went to pick up a row counter and some more yarn for my Tomatoe but this is what i came out with on top of what i went in for.....Don't you just love the colour. Oh, and let me tell you how soft the yarn is. I could lay in it all day.......
And a closer view.

I did some work on my art journal last week and decided to make my own paper. This is what it ended up looking like.

I know that i got some of the items , definitely the bird, from 2peas but i cant remember where i got the flowers from.

I have a few other projects that i want to start but this is all for now. Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

domestic goddess said...

gorgoeus layout form this weeks sketch, tahnks for taking part
anna x

suebaru said...

Love your alyout! thanks for sharing :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online