Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Completed

Ok, so i think my blog is pretty much back to normal. I definitely want to add more to the sidebars but for now this is good. I am soooo happy that i finally have a 3 colum blog. I know your probably saying, "Well its not that big a deal" but i love it!

In other news..... I haven't really been doing much of anything lately. No new knitting. No sewing and no painting. Not even any studying has been done. I have some things going on at the moment (they call it Life from what i have heard) and well, it is keeping me rather pre -occupied.

I am also planning on moving at the end of January. I have called up about a nice roomy flat that is a little closer to town and on Saturday morning i am going to go and view it. Fingers crossed that it all goes smoothly and that we both like each other.

That's it for tonight so snuggle up and take care

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's a huge deal! I'd love to have a 3 column blog. How did you do it??

a friend to knit with said...

i do LOVE the look of your blog.
it is a huge deal, since it is your little room in this great big internet!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online