Friday, January 04, 2008

Looking back over 2007

I wasn't going to do this - sit down and go through 2007 to see everything that had happened. It seemed like an average year for me so why review it? But then i started thinking and the more i thought the more i remember about things that happened or experiences that i had and i realised that i actually do have a lot to look back on for 2007. So here are some of my high lights and low moments....

* My word for 2007 was Choices and boy oh boy did that word have meaning for me.

* I got to see some family that i hadn't seen in nearly 10 years.

* I came across this poem on what it means to wait upon the Lord

* I got a new, very girly, very lovely mobile phone

* I finished my first knitted project

* I went to my first ever craft show

* Stu turned 30

* I lost boy

* I did my first photo shoot

* I went back to school - so to speak

* Bob passed away

* I started sewing

* We got a new gorgeous printer

* We went to a wedding

* We had a visitor from Sunny South Africa

* I got to welcome a new car

* I made my first wall quilt

* South Africa won the Rugby World Cup

* I did my first real canvas and start art journaling

2007 i did a lot of firsts, i learnt a lot, i gave up a lot and i made some big decisions.

Looking forward to 2008 and all that it has to offer me.

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

Loved your year in review!

Melissa said...

It is good to review....we certainly recognize God's blessings doing this. I am working on 08 goals but I think your exercise is also valuable....I will do this too.
You are always an inspiration....
Melissa

Anonymous said...

Great exercise. We certainly recognize God's blessings this way. I have been working on 08 goals but I think this is as valuable. I am going to do this too. Once again, you are an inspiration to me.
Blessings
Melissa

Frau Vau said...

sometimes we are eager to know what's coming up on us - but in the end it's better that we don't know some things.
hope 08 will bring only the best for you!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online