Thursday, January 31, 2008

A month of changes

I cant believe that we are at the end of another month. The end of the first month of this new year actually.

I thought that today i would document some of the changes that have happend over January.

* The biggest one was yesterdays post.
* I am moved out of our house and found myself a flat. I moved in on Sunday and am just finishing unpacking the last few boxes. Hoping to take photos to share on here over the weekend.
* I got to speak to my best friends last night. She called out of the blue, all the way from the U.S and it did me a world of good to just talk and laugh with her. Thank you Rayo
* I received confirmation that i have been accepted to write my Chartered accountancy exams in June
* I have managed to get rid a lot of my junk while moving
* I have also found a nice church which i might start going to.
* I no longer have internet at home. My flat doesnt have a phone line and they want to charge me £125 to put one in. I cant afford that so for the moment i have got no internet connection at home.

2 comments:

Sama said...

Just dropped by your site and I just have to say how great your top banner (or what do you call it?) looks! The cat is so beautiful and works great together with the white text!

Adrienne said...

Hang in there!!!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online