Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I really should be packing

Ok, so i really should be packing or studying but after a long day at work and a difficult few hours at home my heart is feeling very fragile. So, instead of doing what i should be doing i have spent the evening creating.

I made a start on my Best Me journal. I painted the cover and did week ones challenge. I have also started week two's challenge but i am waiting for a LOT of glue to dry before i am able to carry on with it. So here is a peek at the cover And (if blogger stops giving me a hard time tonight) here is my week one page. I was going to tell you a bit behind the page tonight but i am just not in the mood....Perhaps another night, hey?

A quick update on the flat hunting.......the flat i had a look at on Saturday is a two bedroom, 2nd floor flat. It has decent sized rooms but not a very nice kitchen or bathroom. Plus as it is a 2nd floor it is going to be mega difficult to get my furniture up the steep narrow stairs. But is is cheap.

Then i am hoping to go have a look at a 2 bedroom flat, with a modernised fitted kitchen and a lovely bathroom. This flat is a little more expensive.

So my question to you is......do i take the 2 bedroom, cheaper more difficult to move in flat or do i pay that little bit more, lose 1 bedroom and have a nice kitchen and bathroom?

I have put a little poll on my sidebar so please tell me which you would rather have?

3 comments:

Gail Is This Mutton? said...

Those Best Me pages look great, really colourful and lively.

Adrienne said...

You are doing great! Love it!

nova said...

I am seriously biased. But as one who is always pressed for space, but loves to cook; I am going to say go for the nicer kitchen. If you can make do without the extra room...definitely, the nicer kitchen.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online