Friday, January 25, 2008

Today

* I need to get down to the bank before 1pm
* I need to pick up the moving van by 3:30pm
* I need to wash all the bedding
* I am hoping to finish packing everything
* I need to call everyone to change my address details
* I need to write a letter to the Council
* Must remember to post my letter to granny
* Pick up some much needed Shampoo and Conditioner and while i am there pick up some application forms
* Make a trip to the post office to send off an eBay item
* I am feeling the need for some fresh flowers to make things a little more beautiful
* I wish i had my paints out so i could paint - i have so many ideas swimming round my head
* I woke up with a headache

Hope that you have a great weekend everyone. I might be away from blog land for a few days.

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

I LOVE this picture!!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online