Thursday, January 10, 2008

January Goal

I know that this year is going to be a busy year for me. A year that is going to include a lot of difficult times and uncertain moments but at the same time a year that is going to be filled with potentially new opportunities, new friends and new challenges.


It is because of these facts that i have decided that instead of setting goals that i want to achieve throughout the year i am going to set monthly goals. Some months it will be only 2 goals but others there might be 3 or 4.

This year I am writing my first set of exams for my Chartered accounting course. I haven't written exams for almost four years now and let me tell you,it is one scary thought....lol. So every month one of my goals is going to be a study goal so that i can keep on top of all that needs to be done in this area.

So my January goals are as follows and are in no particular order:

* Find a new apartment/flat
* Study 6 chapters in book 3
* Get rid of all my junk
* Move in to the new flat
* Read one book
* Find a new church and get involved

Not too bad considering we are ten days into the month already.

On a final note, look what arrived in the post from Tiennie. Thank you so much - it is lovely. I already have a lovely pattern in mind for this yarn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great list of goals, I wish you lots of luck in acheiving them xx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online