Monday, February 04, 2008

Flowers and art

I am really missing my internet connection at home. It is surprising just how much you come to rely on it. This weekend i had a hundred and one things i wanted to do on the net but alas i only managed to do a few of them while visiting my folks. Oh to the days of having broadband at my finger tips....lol

Friday afternoon i got such a nice treat from Marilena. Some beautiful flowers and a card wishing me all the best in my new home. They made my day and have most definately made my hallway very beautiful!
Saturday morning we woke up to a light covering of snow. It was unexpected and so beautiful. It made for a lovely snuggly morning. I stay in my pj's till about 1pm. Such a treat.
Saturday morning i got some much needed studying in and when i had had enough of that i decided to treat myself with a little art. I got out a canvas, some paints and went happily on my way.
This is now sitting up on my wall in my bedroom. I love the three canvas's that i have up above my bed but the wall does look a little bare so hopefully over the next few weeks and months i will be able to put some more art up there. I already have some nice ideas but now i just have to find some time to sit down and get it done.
Today i have also managed to book my first exam. I was going to write all three in June but i have found out that i can now write these three any time i wish. So the first one is booked and paid for - March 5th at noon. Wish me luck...lol

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online