Friday, February 22, 2008

Ants in my pants.....


This is something we always used to say as children in our house. It was always a big joke and whenever someone used to say it we used to jiggle about and squirm as if we really did have ants in our pants......

Today i feel as if i have got Ants in my pants. Unfortunately, not in the fun childlike sense but in the sense that i just want everything now. I don't want to have to wait anymore! Things that i know are going to take time to come to pass, things that need to be worked on, nurtured and loved ..... I WANT THEM NOW! I don't want to have to wait around for them to happen. I want to wake up tomorrow morning and if i cant have all the things that i seem to so desperately want at the moment, at least i should be able to have, lets say, two of them. I think that is a perfectly fair deal. I wont be greedy and want them all - i can be happy with just two.

I know, i know - I am sounding very childish and immature and i am really trying to "live for the now" and "make each moment count" so that i can be happy at the place where i am this very minute but today i am finding it hard. Today i want the easy fixes. I don't want to have to work hard for things or make sacrifices. I just want things to be easy.

1 comment:

KR said...

sometimes its just okay to have an "antsy" day like that! If we didn't want the things that are important to us, so badly, it wouldn't mean so much when they do happen :) Hang in there! And thanks for visiting/linking the blog too :)

Blessings
Kristin

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online