Wednesday, February 27, 2008

February Love

As February is the month of Love i thought today might be a good day to focus on things that i am loving this month.

* My new hair do. I am loving it. I can blow dry it straight or if i want a bit of body to it i just have to dry it using my fingers and walla - curly waves!
* So far i have lost 10.5 pounds. I have been super good this past week or so and haven't yet been on the scales lately so i am pretty confident that it is a little more than that.
* Having the sun go down just that little bit later and later every day is a great mood lifter.
* Playing around with Photo Shop and my camera
* Mom's home cooked meals on a Saturday evening.
* The ceramics class that i went to last night - so much fun.
* I am loving bakingbits.com
* The new friends that i am making
* Getting to know myself a little better and finding me again.
* I am loving the fact that we have an earthquake across the country and I manage to sleep right through it and yet a car can drive by the flat and that will wake me....lol

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Ive never heard of bakingbits!!! Ill have to check it out

Anonymous said...

ooh, i love that bakingbits link! thanks :)

congrats on the 10.5 (maybe more ;) pounds too!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online