Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Whats new?

I must say that i seem to be having major photo withdrawl at the moment. Last night i took loads of photos, edited them but as i am without internet they are still sitting on my hardrive. Poo!

So, today i decided that i would do the naughty thing and pick up some photos from google image. Just to make sure - Please note that none of these photos were taken by me.

My spirits are lifting which is a good thing. I feel like a new flower blooming and i am loving it.

So whats new with me? What have i been up to? What have i been doing? How about some visual prompts.....

I am going to watch Juno on Saturday evening - cant wait!

I have been really enjoying the warmer weather, bluer skies and little blossoms which are showing up everywhere.
Home and away is the only Soap that i watch ....but i do have to watch it every day!

I feel like i am becoming a wize in the kitchen. My most recent creations include Butternut squash soup and some delicious weight watchers brownies. (Actual photos and recipes to follow sometime next week) I am loving Superchicks! Been listening to them non-stop. Waiting for another one of their albums to arrive in the post.Started a new knitting project a few days ago. I only knit for an hour or two while i watch my soap and perhaps another programme.Have i mentioned i have also been catching up on CSI? I went through a phase of not enjoying it that much but the bug seems to have snuck up on me again and i am watching it when ever i can.I also have a few paintings which are on the go at the moment. I really should sit down and finish one before i move onto another one...lolJust around the corner from my new flat is a lovely park that i have been going for a walk in the past few days. Getting home by 4:40 gives me a little more sunshine in my early evening.And this little book has been a great inspiration to me over the past few weeks. I am so pleased that bought it when i did.

This is probably about it for now. Happy hump day - Looking forward to tomorrow night and saturday!

Oh yeah, and my spell check doesnt seem to be working so pardon any bad spelling which makes it past me.

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

CSI is one of my favorites!!!!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online