Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Art Slam - What do you stand for?

Last night i decided to take some time off of studying and spent it watching CSI and doing some paiting in my art journal. I had so much fun with this page and am so pleased with how it has turned out. This prompt is from Art Slam. I am a few weeks behind because of the move and studying but i dont think anyone will mind. I used acrylic paints, water, post it notes, masking tape and a magazine. Totally fab!

So, what do you stand for?

3 comments:

monika said...

Love it. What a cool page. Love your blog. Off to check out Art Slam, thanks for sharing.

Lu said...

oh, yeah!!! very very nice work. glad you enjoyed the prompt.

KR said...

Just wanted to let you know that I chose you for an award on my blog! Thank you for always being so inspirational!!

http://homegrownrose.typepad.com/reclaimingthehome/

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online