Wednesday, February 20, 2008

We have pictures

So, we finally have some pictures on this blog! Pictures from my camera - I am so psyched about this....lol

I can only show you a few a day because well, if i showed you them all today then i would have nothing to share for the rest of the days right....and we dont want that!

Yesterday i got such a nice package from Amazon. I ordered this book because i thought that with everything that i am going through at the moment it might be a great way for me to sort out my feelings, to learn more about myself and to help with the healing processes.......and of course it looks great and has so many talented ladies in it. And i was right - this book is awesome! I sat down last night and had a quick flick through it. The prompts, the art journal pages, the work is just all so touching and thought provoking. I just know that this book is going to be a really good thing for me.

As well as the above book, i also got my SuperChicks CD! I LOVE IT. This is my favourite song at the moment for so many many reasons. Before you play the video just pause the music on my sidebar, turn your speakers up LOUD (but not if you are at work of course) and hit the play button!


This is my latest canvas that i painted last weekend. It is 6 x 6 and was a lot of fun to do. I was trying to just do something a little different, no expectations, no standards to match. I just wanted to have fun, relax and keep my mind busy. This is now hanging in my lounge and the only thing i might change are the yellow curtains. For some reason they really do look as bright and yellow in real life as they do in this photo.......will definately have to do something. If you do have any suggestions or ideas please feel free to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!
14 days till my first exam!! Scary or what?

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

You will do fine on your exam girl! :-)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online