Tuesday, February 19, 2008

It's the little things

Its funny how it is so often the little things that make such a big difference - good and bad. I used to think that it was mainly the big things in life that defined who you were as a person but more and more i am realising that it is not simply those big once off events that shape who we are but it is also those small everyday things that also have a hand in shaping us.

Now i am not saying that those big once off things in life dont shape us - they definately do. I am having first hand experience with that at the moment. But by going through this big thing i am learning that life is made with those little things. Finding a parking space right outside my house after work, seeing a letter from my lovely gran in the mailbox, sharing a smile with someone who you care deeply about. Those are the moments that shape us, that make life the little bit better.

This is just something that i have been finding in my life lately - just my thoughts.

I treid to be really organised this past weekend. I took all the photos that i wanted for the week, went round to my parents and used their internet to upload them to my blog. Monday morning i came to post and something must have happened to them because i couldnt get any of them to open. So, i am having to be picture free again! Very frustrating.

I have so many things to post but for now i am going to wait until i can get my pictures uploaded properly. I dont want to tell the stories but miss out on the photos.

I came across this quote a while ago and thought i would share......have a great day everyone.

Faith Isnt Faith Unilt It's All You're Holding On To

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online