Friday, February 15, 2008

Whose my Jelly?

LA is having a challenge over at her blog and when i read it i just totally knew i had to do it.Your PB & J:
You know that friend who is perfect for you and you for them...the one that is easy to love and easy to be with. The one you start to miss with a "what is missing" feeling in your tummy when you haven't talked or seen or connected with.
What to do:
Post a photo of you and your jelly or just of your jelly and tell us why you love them so...Blog about your Jelly...
She is my Jelly.....
This is Rayo. My jelly. My BFF. She gets me. She knows me. She tells me what i need to hear and not always what i would rather hear. We have laughed togher, cried together, grown together and been on holidays together. Even now, after not being able to see her for six and a half years her words can touch my heart. She is down to earth and keeps me grounded. She is my Best Friend Forever! I love you Rayo - Thank you for being such a big part of who i am today. Thank you for loving me and accepting me just as I am. It is so rare to find someone who gets you, who knows how you feel without you having to say a word. You are my gem, my light in this sometimes crazy world.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online