Monday, July 14, 2008

[ Finally ]

I feel like shouting from the roof tops! Finally we have some movement ladies and gentleman. The scale has gone down, down down! So excited! LOL.So this was this mornings weigh in result. Down to 161.4lbs. For those of you who dont know i have been teetering between 264 and 263 for about 2 months now. And Finally i seem to have broken that barrier. 261.6 Babe!! Now its just fingers crossed that it doesn’t go back up.
I have just come back from my first Body Pump class. Lots of fun but very hard work. My shoulders and arms are already sore and achy so who knows what tomorrow is going to be like. Lets just hope that i start to see results soon from this class
I am hoping that next week i will be in the 250's. That would be really great.
It is really late here and i am exhausted so i am going to cut my post short. I do just want to say a very big thank you to Cammy and MaryFran for your comments on yesterdays post. I am feeling a little better today and am making some plans for some of the things that you ladies suggested. Thank you.

8 comments:

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Yaaaay!! Well done! It's soooo hard to be patient, but good things happen when we are. I'm so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! So now that you have seen movement you can check into my challenge with your new svelte weight :). It will keep going down, just think positive!

Melzie said...

Go you!!!!!! Keep it up, whatever you did this last week certainly helped break that little plateau!!

Mel via HYC

Anonymous said...

Alright! Congrats on the loss!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome!! Great job, keep it up ~or down...how ever you look at it =)

new*me said...

woo hoo!! It is always so exciting when that scale reflects what we have been working so darn hard to achieve :) Just keep it up....your goal is within reach!!!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Awesome job! Congratulations on your continued determination and progress.
Path to Health

JanetM97 said...

Congrats on your weight loss and welcome to HYC! The Body Pump class sounds great! I'm a scrapbooker, too- seeing your links and all! :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online