Tuesday, July 22, 2008

[ Happy, Exciting News ]

So i had my second interview today and i am so excited to say that i have been offered the job!

I cant believe it.....im so happy.

I am waiting for them to come back on the salary. I have asked them for an extra £500 as i now have a lot further to travel and i should hear about that tomorrow. So excited!

Thank you to everyone who had me in their thoughts and prayers.


On a different note i just wanted to share with you what i did this weekend. I did some decorating and organising all in one. Check out how i now keep my jewellery...

Note to self : Get more colourful jewellery

2 comments:

Felicia said...

Congrats on getting the job! That is awesome news!! Love the "wall decorations" very pretty!

Hope you have a wonderful day!
*huggles*
=0)

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Yaaay!! I'm so excited for you! I hope they come through with the salary increase!!

And I love your jewelry-as-artwork functional design. I must check out my jewelry and see if I could do something similar!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online