Saturday, July 05, 2008

[ Things are Good ]

So things are going pretty well for me at the moment. It feels like things are finally coming together and i am so grateful to God for this.

This morning i received my permanent residency back from the Home Office. It only took 4 weeks compared to the 6 months it took them to give me an extension on my visa last year. I know this is going to sound a little weird but i am really proud of myself for getting this. I did this whole thing on my own. I did it properly, and even though there was a lot of worrying and a lot of tears and a lot of money i now have it! All on my own.

And i also have Internet at home again! Yup, i am reconnected to the Internet world - I have missed it!...lol. Hopefully this will mean that i will be able to update my blog a little more frequently and start adding a lot more images (but for some reason not in this post..lol) I will also be able to start leaving comments again....Yippee!

This morning i did a Body Combat class at the gym and man i have not sweated that much in years. I had it literally running down me. Wow! Another thing to be proud of myself about.

I am trusting God for an interview next week. My CV has been sent off to this company and it is close to home, it is a huge company, a great opportunity for me and the salary is whole lot better than where i am now. If i get this job i will even be able to quite my second job and still be earning more than i am right now. That will be such a relief. So if you could keep me in your prayers this week i would love that. I will let you know more about this as i do.

I am off to pick up my brother. Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

I will definitely keep you in my thoughts this week! I can't wait to learn how the interview goes. I'm cheering for you!

The Fat Foreigner said...

Good luck on your job! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Anonymous said...

I will definitely be praying for you this week! I really hope everything works out! Good Luck!!! =)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online