Thursday, July 24, 2008

[ So psyched ]

This week has really been a good one.

Work situation. Not only did i get the job that i wanted but they also agreed to give me the increase that i wanted. In fact, they agreed to give me £1000 more rather than just the £500. Fantastic!

The future. Today i bought two tickets to.........*drum roll please*......... the ballet! Yup, you read that right. I have always wanted to go to the ballet but never actually thought i would ever do it. Now i am! September 22nd at 7:30pm i will be there! Oh, i am so psyched about this!

I am going to go all out and get dressed up to the nines!

Eating plan. Day 2 and everything is on track and going well. I have been feeling full and confident. I have written down everything that i have eaten and stayed within my points. Go me!

LOL - I am sure i had more to share with you guys than this but its late and this is all that i can think of. Have a happy weekend everyone.

3 comments:

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

LOL I'm psyched for you! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo!! Sound like someone is happy!! I am happy for you too. I can't beleive they gave me more money than you asked! Thats awesome. They must have really liked you! And the ballet sounds like fun! I am so excited for you. Have a great weekend!!!!!! =)

Anonymous said...

oh, I love the ballet - any ballet - I haven't been for years and I must put it on my listof things to do.

thanks for visiting my blog and for your kind comments! I'm marking yours and will be back to read more.

cheers,

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online