Tuesday, July 29, 2008

[ HYC Update ]

Last week I decided not to post my weigh in result. The scale was showing that I was back up to 263.6 lbs and to be honest I was just too disappointed and ashamed to share it with everyone. I know that we all fluctuate from week to week but I have been in this same number range for so long now that I really did begin to feel pathetic and ashamed.
Anyway, since then I have gotten my act together, pulled myself together and decided to stand up and try again. So here is last weeks weigh in results
and this is this weeks weigh in results....
2.2 lbs off this week. I am so pleased. I feel like i am back in control of things and more than that i am feeling positive about this journey.
I have also worked out my new goals. 10% goals which means that i have four goals before my final weight. I have now lost 21.6 pounds and need to lose 28.3 pounds to get to my first 10%. That is 6.7 pounds away. I can definitely do that ladies!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

2.2 pounds! That is awesome! WooHoo!!! You are so close to that 10% loss! Thats great. Keep up the amazing work! =D

Twix said...

I second that! 2.2 that crazy AWESOME!! WooHoo!! You can get to your goal! Yes you can!! :D

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Amazing progress!

Hold on to that feeling of empowerment that you have now, and use it as a shield when the scale does one of its ugly numbers.

Sunny Days said...

Hi, I saw you on the HYC and thought I would read your blog. Congratulations on your loss....you are so close to your 10% goal !! You can do it! Keep up the good work! :)

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful loss! Have a great week

MaryFran said...

YEA! Congrats on your weight loss this week! AND, you are absolutely correct, you CAN do this!

ptg said...

That is fantastic - congrats on such a great weight loss accomplishment!! Keep up the work because we all KNOW you can do it!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online