Friday, July 11, 2008

[ Say what ]

It might be raining outside but inside it is all sunshine!

So i had my interview today. I think it went well. One of those where you are not really sure but fingers crossed right?

I also treated myself to a hair cut. I love it. I normally do these things on the whim and today was no exception however, i think i have finally found myself a hairdresser that i will go back to. LOL, it's only taken me seven years!

And please try to ignore the zit that seems to stick out so very obviously! I think i must be a little run down at the moment because i have several of the little buggers....luckily the others have been better hidden by my makeup.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute!! Love the cut!! =)

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Oooh, I think i just found my new hairstyle. :) Cute, cute, cute!

Good luck with the job. My fingers are crossed for you!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online