Monday, January 15, 2007

Family

Can someone please tell me why it is that whenever you decide to leave your camera at home because you don't think you will really need it, you end up REALLY needing it??

Sunday morning i went round to my mom and dads to go meet my cousin. He is 4years younger than me and i have not seen him in about 13 years!! Yup, weused to live on opposite sides of the country in south Africa so itwas not very often that our families got together. He is now 21 and livingin London. He has been here for about six months and finally came up to seeus all. At first it was a little weird but within no time we were allchatting away nicely. I had to end up using my dad's little camera to take these so they are not up to my normal standard....

First photo is of Trevor and his girlfriend...

Then we have my dad and trevor

My mom is not in any photos due to her being in the kitchen and i am of course on the other side of the camera. Families are a great thing! Don't ever take them for granted!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online